The Movies
The Temple and the MTC in Ghana became the hottest new movie set for an upcoming ‘thriller’ to be produced by the Church. You won’t want to miss it - below are some sneak previews – never before released for human viewing (or non-human for that matter).
(See if you can pick out some of your favorite ‘stars’.)
Group 23 with teachers and staff in front of MTC
New Temple Video??
Another Angle - Sun Worshippers?
This is who they were all waving too – the camera man in ‘the’ Ghanaian Army helicopter.
I have no idea who this is or what many things could be said about such a totally perfect head but the study of this piece of work should not be taken lightly - or quickly!(I thought I was sneaking a picture of the helicopter - I didn’t want to ruin the ‘shoot’.)
Start saving your money you won’t want to miss this box office record buster...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home