Security on full alert...
No mischief or terrorist will sneak by this security man...he's on full alert. I wish I had a better zoom lens as this does not do justice to the full slumber he is enjoying and I didn't want to walk out towards him for fear of frightening him and if he was started and fell backwards over his bench he could kill himself and then I would spend the rest of my days in a Ghanaian jail and never see my grandkids...to be fair, this is Thursday and on Thursday our regular crew have their day off and a non-committed (obviously) temporary guard is sent in to ensure our safety. In other words if you are going to 'attack' the MTC, do it on Thursday. I want to further report. I checked with the guard and he said it is his newest defense strategy. He is thinking about having it patented. It is called "The Fake" and it works like this: You act like you are asleep but you really have one eye partially opened and then when the thief or terrorists sneaks up you jump up and scream and they run away and they are so scared they send out the word to all future criminals that the MTC is guarded by very active and alert security people. I was fascinated by his theory and offered to assist in the publication of his security formula. I have even pondered staying on in Ghana and stating up a company with this fellow as my head guard trainer. WE have not come up with a name for the company yet... Fake Security just doesn't do it for me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home