Saturday, July 30, 2005

Malaria Got Him


I got so dang much mileage out of that bout with Malaria that I thought it was worth another shot - so I found another picture of my ‘bed time’ and thought that maybe it could generate a few more cards and some more emails and maybe even a few checks...(for the memorial fund, of course)...(I can’t remember whether I caught it June of this year or last year but I will never forget it and it was severe and I’m told that it was one of the worst cases on record and I think it would be nice to have everyone take a moment and remember me for the pain and suffering I went through ... – thank you for the moment – now don’t forget the check and don’t be cheap, I want a big memorial).

Bro Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home